Your artist Storefront provides an elegant shopping experience backed by user testing, without the cost of hosting your own website or large video files. It’s also fully customizable, allowing you to choose the content that best represents you and deserves to get the most attention. Display your work and build your personal brand on a page you’ll be proud to share by posting links on your Social channels to distribute all over the internet.
Your storefront artist page link will look like this (just remember to put your Pond5 username at the end):
To begin building your artist Storefront, start with three core visual elements: (1) your profile picture, (2) cover photo, (3) and your featured media.
- For your profile picture, we suggest using your logo or a recognizable image that you use across all social media channels (crop to 400 x 400px!).
- For your cover photo, choose a stand-out piece representing your overall style, that scales well to 1400 x 400px.
- Most importantly, handpick the six items you want to show off in your Featured Media section. Your Pond5 Storefront allows YOU to decide what content best represents you and deserves to get the most attention.
Then, use your bio to share your background, inspiration, awards, accolades, and experiences. Your buyers want to learn the story behind your work and your creative process, and this is the perfect place to introduce yourself in your own words. Keep your writing short and informative, and consider adapting it for use across all your social channels. Maximum length of 500 characters.
Storefronts also let you update and organize your Curated Collections—another way to help your brand stand out. Neatly packaged content with recognizable themes makes it easier for buyers to browse through your media, and does justice to carefully planned shoots by showcasing many scenes at a glance!
- Learn how to curate collections here.
- Pre-shoot planning and editing workflow are essential for forming healthy work habits. We’ve put together a few tips here.
You can easily link your Storefront to your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and/or Twitter profiles to make it easier for customers to follow you beyond Pond5. Promoting across platforms will help you grow your following, build your customer base, and earn extra income from referrals.
Consider using the same logo and cover photo across your social media channels to help increase share-of-mind among potential customers, wherever they are. Visit our Downloads section for more graphics to use across platforms. For help mastering your social game, feel free to read this quick guide.
You can learn more by checking out our Contributor Portal.
Still need help? Contact us!