Pond5 offers payouts to our Artists via Paypal, Payoneer, or Skrill.
As of May 15, 2018, mailed Checks are no longer an available option.
Depending on your preferences and where you live, one method may better suit your needs than others.
- Navigate from your profile to your Account Preferences page.
- Scroll down to the Payout Preferences section
- Choose a payout method (Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®, PayPal, or Skrill).
- Once you are finished selecting your payout method, click on the CONFIRM button to save the changes.
- If you currently have Skrill enabled as your payout method, a line of text will appear below its checkbox pointing out the 4% fee charged by Skrill at the moment of payout. To change to a different payout method, please uncheck the box first, and then select the new payout method.
- To choose one of Payoneer's payout methods, first check the respective checkbox and then follow the link at the end of the sentence "To create a new Payoneer account or link your existing Payoneer account with your Pond5 account, click here."
How to Create an Account on Payoneer:
Some Artists may wish to switch to Payoneer to avoid the 4% fee from Skrill.
- Once you've selected Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® or Payoneer Bank Transfer as your preferred payout method, and followed the link at the end of your Account Preferences page, you should arrive at one of the following versions of Payoneer's signup portal:
- Please note: If you’d like to use an existing account, click on "Already have a Payoneer account?" to proceed.
- Fill in each of the blanks that request your information under the “Getting Started” portion of the sign-up flow, click "Next", and continue to fill out the fields under "Contact Details" and "Security Details".
- Once you arrive at the "Almost Done" page, the process will be slightly different depending on your payment method:
- If you chose Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® as your payout method, please provide a type of government ID valid in your country, read the links at the three final checkboxes, and check them to agree with Payoneer's terms. When you are finished, click on "ORDER" to order your card.
- If you chose Payoneer Bank Transfer as your payout method, you'll have to select the Bank account type (Personal or Company), the country of the banking institution, and the currency you prefer to be paid in. Please note that pricing and fees differ depending on those choices, so make sure you read the Pricing and Fees link at the end of the page before you check the checkboxes to agree with Payoneer's terms. When you are finished, click on "SUBMIT" to send your information.
After sending the information to Payoneer, check your email inbox for further instructions (if needed) regarding your registration.