Keywords are words that are used as an identifier or label for your media files. You can add up to 50 keywords to describe your uploaded file.
Tagging is the process of adding keywords to your files. The better you tag your files with useful information, the easier it is for buyers to find and purchase them.
Tagging Your Files
- Navigate to the Uploads page
- Sign into your account
- Hover cursor over account avatar > Click on Uploads
- Click Edit or Needs Edit next file needing keywords
- Scroll down to Keywords
- Type in a search word to add a Keyword
- Click on Keyword or hit Enter to add
- After adding all information for file confirm and click Save Changes and Submit for Review
For auto-tagging see How Does Auto-Tagging Work?
Still need help? Contact us!