Our curators are quite selective, so submit only your best professional-grade works to optimize your chances of acceptance. Also be sure to tag your files as accurately as possible.
Before sending your media to our curators for review, you must first add information to your media.
Editing Your Uploads:
- Log into your account
- Hover cursor over account avatar
- Click on Uploads
- Click on Edit
- Camera information
- Keywords (We recommend at least 10-20 keywords.
- Note: Maximum 50 keywords/Minimum 5 keywords
- If you are unsure on how to price your files, you can change the Pricing Method to Let Pond5 Set My Price
- Price must meet our minimum price requirements before you can submit your files to the curator. See How Do I Price My Files?
- Attached model release (if applicable)
All files stay in the Needs Edits status until you add all your keywords, description, camera information, etc.
To Save your edits, click Save. The status of your upload will remain in Needs Edits.
Note: If your edits will not save or you have received an error, you may be missing a required field. Please make sure that all the required fields are filled.
Submit For Review
Once all of the information is added to your file, you can send it for our curators to review.
Click Save And Submit For Review. The status of your upload will change to Pending for Review.
Your file is then added to our curator queue for review. Our review system sorts uploads by order of when Save And Submit For Review was entered. Please give our curators time to quickly and carefully review your uploads.
Still need help? Contact us!