Pond5's Visual Search Extension uses AI based technology that helps you find licensable videos, photos, or illustrations using any image or video from the web.
To Get Started:
- Download the Pond5 Visual Search Extension on your browser.
- Click on the Pond5 icon in your browser. Your mouse will become a crosshair selector.
- Select the image you want to search for by dragging a box around it.
- Then click one of the buttons to search for footage, photos, or illustrations.
- You can use the built-in eraser tool to remove items from your selection before searching.
- This feature can also be used with existing image files from your computer. Simply drag and drop them to the Visual Search filed:
You can also use this to reverse search. If you've downloaded a video preview from Pond5 and want to quickly find it again, drag & drop your screenshot to find the video right away!
Still need help? Contact us!