I'm from Canada, do I need to do a W8B-EN form? I see US contributors need a W2, what do I do?


As stated in title, I have dealt with US based firms before and I did not see this form under the FAQ or on any other topic on this forum. Thanks!

Komentarze: 2

Sort by: Data Głosy
  • Avatar

    Hello Matthew, thanks for checking with us! 

    Because your located outside of the US you are not required to submit any tax forms to Pond5. We suggest handling your taxes and keeping your finance reports up to date from your Financial page, under your account. 

    You can find here the information from our help Centre regarding TAX questions: https://help.pond5.com/hc/en-us/articles/202728449-Tax-Forms Please reach out to support@pond5.com should you have any other questions and we will be happy to assist!


  • Avatar

    Hello, I can´t find any information about a tax forms. Link above does not work. Can you help me please? Thank you.

Zaloguj się, aby dodać komentarz.