Tax form


I need to amend my tax form. How should I do it?

Komentarze: 1

Sort by: Data Głosy
  • Avatar

    I can see that we responded to you directly via email. Simply upload your W9 to your Pond5 taxes tab here -http://www.pond5.com/my-taxes  Please know you can always write to us at support@pond5.com, phone us at +1 (646) 350-0410 or chat to us live and we will be happy to take care of you right away!

Zaloguj się, aby dodać komentarz.