Pond5's Visual Search Extension uses AI based technology that helps you find licensable videos, photos, or illustrations using any image or video from the web.
To Get Started:
- Download the Pond5 Visual Search Extension on your browser.
- Click on the Pond5 icon in your browser. Your mouse will become a crosshair selector.
- Select the image you want to search for by dragging a box around it.
- Then click one of the buttons to search for footage, photos, or illustrations.
- You can use the built-in eraser tool to remove items from your selection before searching.
This feature can also be used with existing image files from your computer. Simply drag and drop them to the Visual Search filed:
You can also use this to reverse search. If you've downloaded a video preview from Pond5 and want to quickly find it again, drag & drop your screenshot to find the video right away!